From a quality perspective, Richard Hiebler GmbH strives to operate according to the ‘zero defect principle’. For this reason, all suppliers must be able to adhere to a high quality standard:
- Availability of a quality assurance system in accordance with ISO 9001 and further development according to IATF 16949
- Competitive pricing
- Contribution of own technical development services (manufacturing and/or product-based)
- Reliable scheduling
- Flexibility in production and supplies
- Continual and systematic proof of competitiveness
- Reliability in all areas of partnership with Richard Hiebler GmbH.
Contracts are generally concluded on the basis of the purchase conditions of Richard Hiebler GmbH.
As soon as we receive your supplier self-assessment, outlining your company’s product possibilities and services, we will decide on suitable inquiries with the necessary documentation.
Conditions for a long-term partnership
Richard Hiebler GmbH is known for its ‘proactive’ approach to collaborating with all its customers. As such, our expectations of all suppliers include:
- Technically qualified and competitive offers,
- Proof of quality through certified audits,
- Early collaboration during the development phase,
- Standard-compliant initial sampling,
- Start of series production according to schedule and
- Series deliveries to meet exact requirements.